Intelligent Mail® barcode for Basic Service in 5 easy steps.
Intelligent Mail barcode for Basic Service is as easy as getting a Mailer ID and downloading the necessary font – which is free from the USPS®!
Follow these five easy steps to get started today:
- Go to the USPS Business Customer Gateway and register your company. After registering, you will receive a Customer Registration ID (CRID) which is your “key” into the gateway.
- Once you have your “key” go back to the Business Customer Gateway and request a Mailer ID (MID).
- Download the ‘non-AFP’ font (Windows, Mac or Linux).
- Setup your presort for IMb Basic Service, including the appropriate Service Type ID (most applications calculate this for you).
- Print your address block, including the Intelligent Mail barcode.
* A Mailpiece Design Analyst (MDA) can assist you in getting ready to print the Intelligent Mail barcode. Click here for contact information.
Call us at to learn more.