Expert Assisted Business Lists
Lorton Data provides the right lists for your business-to-business direct marketing programs. We take time to learn about your company and your needs. We think over the options. Then, based on many years of direct marketing experience, we recommend the direct mail or telemarketing lists most likely to succeed.
- List strategies to help you target the right buyers
- List research to identify the best resources
- List selection and ordering to get the right business names into your hands quickly and effortlessly
- List processing to merge multiple lists into an unduplicated file
The Lorton Data Business File draws from the best sources of over 10 million businesses and professional locations, updated to reflect recent arrivals and departures
- Over 60 thousand total list sources including response, subscription, association membership and compiled files
- New listings of recently moved businesses
You can target specific business and professional segments using these and other selection criteria. On request, Lorton Data will recommend appropriate targeting criteria for your program.
- Popular Profile Selections
|HQ or Branch
For frequently used combinations of services, Lorton Data creates applications and integrated, multiple-service modules such as our QPL (Quality Plus Leads) Programs. Using applications simplifies complex tasks such as setting up dealer co-operative direct mail campaigns and saves you money as well. If your marketing-to-names program requires complex list acquisition and management services, ask us whether we already have an application developed, or how we can develop one for you.
QPL / Field Sales
Supplying enough ready-to-contact prospect names to feed a hungry sales force, or to motivate independent distributors or dealers, is a full time job. QPL/Field sales makes it our job.
QPL/Field Sales programs provide:
- Data in electronic format or telemarketing lists of potential business customers, sorted by individual sales rep or dealer
- A checking copy
- Customized selections based on S.I.C.’s, annual sales or employee size
- A direct mail instructional booklet for every participant
- For dealer programs– a dealer recruitment kit customized for your company
QPL / Territory
Establishing a “level playing field” is a key for motivating direct or independent sales reps. It can also be important in setting distribution and dealer territories.
- Quantitative analysis of prospects per zip code or other geographic unit
- Weighted analysis to indicate sales potential per geographic unit
- Territory review for re-balancing rep or dealer sales boundaries
Expert Assisted List Rental Terms and Conditions (pdf)