Enjoy fully automated, enterprise level, mail data processing that fits directly into your workflow. Install the application on a server or other local location. The application allows you to submit jobs with a Windows command line. Login, transmit a file and job data to connect to our system. After processing, the application retrieves it so you can then move it back into your workflow.
- Easy-to-integrate Windows command line utility.
- Use configuration files or templates from A-Qua Mailer web.
- Automated, hands off access to services.
Using A-Qua Mailer command, you can access address quality and mail list processing services such as CASS Certified™ ZIP + 4® coding, NCOALink® processing, Duplicate Elimination, DSF2® processing, Postal Presort, Printer File Output, and more quickly and cost effectively.
The flexibility of A-Qua Mailer command lies in its ability to fit into a current automated workflow. If you are calling out to a Windows command line today, you can easily transition to a cloud-based solution. Like other enterprise-level solutions, you dynamically specify parameters and processes. A-Qua Mailer command is supported and maintained by Lorton Data’s postal industry experts. As complex mailing requirements change, A-Qua Mailer command is automatically updated – assuring that you are accessing the most up-to-date mail processing services available. A-Qua Mailer command provides the postage saving benefits of mail data processing, along with an industry-first pricing structure; you pay for only what you use. Whether you need to do a workflow step manually or automatically, Lorton Data offers a solution that best fits your needs, and there is no penalty for the option to automate. Along with reduced cost, there is no need to worry about how many users or sites will be accessing the processing services. If you know your annual volumes, your cost can been easily determined.
- Most cost effective automated mail data processing solution available.
- Fully automated for your workflow.
- Pricing based on usage.
- No complex licensing agreement.
- Command-line switches, templates, and job configuration files make it easy to script your workflow.
- Supported and maintained by Lorton Data’s postal industry experts.
- Quick – jobs are completed quickly when formatted properly.
Your files will be returned within minutes, or the next business day depending on services selected.